Scott Real Estate offers a commercial property management service for office and retail spaces. We understand the stresses and emotion that can accompany large financial investments whether you are an owner or a tenant.
At Scott Real Estate we focus on positive outcomes for all our clients by providing attention to detail, personal service and utilising our knowledge of the complexities and implications associated with leases, GST and legal requirements.
Director, Marcus Scott has actively been involved in commercial management for over 15 years and has helped shape the local commercial landscape, including a history of negotiating and securing National business to the local area.
While some people see commercial management as a “middle man” role, at Scott Real Estate we remain across the sales & rental results and understand the diverse dynamics of Owner / Tenant / and Community dynamics which assists us to provide effective marketing & management services.
Scott Real Estate approaches Commercial Property Management with a professional, practical and collaborative approach with all stakeholders to maximise property income potential & minimise risk for property in our care. We are committed to understanding our clients unique business needs and this is reflected in our personalised management approach. Clients work with a designated property specialist who is a fully licensed Estate Agent. An individual designated specialist provides continuity with a consistent management approach for accuracy, efficiency & accountability to assist you with all your commercial property needs.
Clients benefit from our diverse commercial management service offering because we understand the many needs associated with commercial property including;
- Professional, timely & results driven property marketing
- Tenancy Acquisition & negotiations
- Identification of value add opportunities
- Anticipation & management of asset risks
- Understanding of complimentary tenancy & business leverage opportunities
- Strategic asset assessment
- Lease management
- Lease renewal negotiations
- Property financial administration & reporting
- Building/ property maintenance administration
- Scope & appointment negotiations of third parties – contractors, agents, professional services
- Professional property consultation to Industry
We Know impact on Commercial Property Success!
- Individual Managers experience level & qualifications
- Property Managers financial interest in the business/service
- Local knowledge & access to leading data
Scott Real Estate utilises leading data by CoreLogic, the largest provider of property information, analytics and property-related risk management services in Australia & New Zealand. Accurate timely data combined with local property knowledge & business needs experience enables us to provide tenants with access to valuable industry insights and professional property strategies.
Our understanding of the real estate industry combined with our experience and understanding of the complexities across different business sectors allows us to think broadly, critically and with initiative to provide service excellence.
Fees are subject to the scope of services you require. For a confidential discussion on your property needs contact Marcus Scott, Director on 0418 501045.